Wednesday 31 August 2016

End of semester.



My Words


After 14 weeks of lecture and tutorial, finally we come to the end of the semester. I still could vividly recall the first day of class. At first, I was thinking ‘what subject is it actually? LOL’. After attending the first class, I was getting clearer picture. Perhaps it is relating media and culture. I still have some doubt in my mind.

(Retrieved from http://www.clipartkid.com/question-mark-cliparts/)


After few lessons, I got to know that we have to relate all the current issue, history which happened in past and so on. To be honest, I am not person who will focus on those political issue. However, now I am very thankful. Because of this subject, I start to concern on our own political issue. Besides that, I really enjoyed the way of conducting lecture and tutorial class. For example, we were given chance to debate during the tutorial class. This is one of the ways to let student to brainstorm. Asian students are very shy or refuse to share their thought and opinions in public. Same goes to me. 

(Retrieved from https://www.theodysseyonline.com/five-things-you-should-be-thankful-for-all-year-around)


After taking this subject, I start to learn to express my own opinions and thought. It is a good thing for myself. I am appreciated every learning chance. Thank you to all lecturers, tutor and God.Besides that, I am very thankful to have such amazing lecturers in my university life. 

-Words to lecturers and tutors-

Thank you Dr Carmen for being so patient and responsible.
When we are not understand certain things, you are being so patient and explain it again. Thank you very much.


Thank you Dr Andrew for being so helpful and enthusiastic.
You always stand by us when we are in trouble. Thank you very much. You are like our papa as well. xD



Thank you Miss Ezzati for being so supportive and trustworthy.
Sometimes, you are still willing to spend time with us when you are rushing on time.

(Retrieved from http://quotesgram.com/valuing-teachers-quotes-and-sayings/)

Sincerely, I have met with very good lecturers in this semester. 

Thank you for having all of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment